The term “personal data” has the meaning explained by the regulations.
Purpose and purpose of collecting personal data
The personal data collected by us from you may be used for the following purposes (including but not limited to):
· Identify your identity and any accounts you have opened
· Provide services to you
· Verification of identity and / or credit check
· Let this website store your personal information, so as not to need to re-enter relevant information every time you purchase products
· Processing orders, billing and fulfilling orders
· Direct marketing of our services (see “Direct Marketing” section for details)
· Directly promote the products and services of the company’s business partners (see “Direct Promotion” for details)
· Design the services you need
· Conduct market research, statistical analysis and behavior analysis
· Conduct customer data analysis and analyze your shopping preferences
· Allows you to choose to participate in the interactive features of the services we provide to you, including identifying your friends, communicating with them and sharing your shopping experience
· Recommend to you about our services or the goods or services you are interested in
· Design our website and content to suit your specific preferences
· Provide customer service for you
· Handle your complaints and account inquiries, claims and / or lawsuits against the company or any party
· Prevent and stop fraud
· Audit purpose
· Disclosure in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations
· Any other purposes directly related to the original purpose of collecting personal data
Types of personal data collected
The personal data collected by the company may include (including but not limited to):
- Your personal information and contact information, such as name, gender, date of birth, identity card number, phone number, social media link, e-mail address, residential address, mailing address and / or billing address;
- Your computer or mobile device IP address, real-time location information, browser settings, browsing history and / or other Internet recorded information; and
- The phone number and email address contained in your phone book (when you use the interactive features of the services we provide for you). We will notify you when you accept our services. When you provide data to us, you confirm that you have obtained consent from the contact person in the phone book.
User has the right to access or update the information we have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access or update of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself or request deletion of Your Personal Data, please contact Us through Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to assist You.
We will do our best to keep all personal data collected confidential. However, please understand that we cannot guarantee the security of the transmitted data.
The company may use the personal data collected from you for sending messages, offers, promotions and market quotations. In this regard, the company needs to obtain your consent. We can contact you by email, mobile application notification, social media link, SMS, text / image / video message, phone or mail. The company holds your name, email address, phone number, contact address, social media link, product and service portfolio information, transaction mode and behavior, browsing history, program viewing habits, personal interests, the company can use the relevant information for Promotion of our services, as well as the following products and services of our business partners.
If you do not wish to receive any direct promotional communications from us and our partners, you can always update your preferences through your registered account or the unsubscribe link provided by us. After receiving your notice, we will stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes and will not charge you for it.
Connect to the web
Data retention and deletion
We retain user data for as long as necessary for the purposes described above. Users can request deletion of their accounts at any time. We may retain user data after a deletion request due to legal or regulatory requirements or for reasons stated in this policy. This means that we retain different categories of data for different periods of time depending on the type of data, the category of user to whom the data relates and the purposes for which we collected the data.
Following an account deletion request, we delete the user’s account and data, unless they must be retained for legal or regulatory requirements, for purposes of safety, security and fraud prevention, or because of an issue relating to the user’s account such as an outstanding credit or an unresolved claim or dispute.
In any case, if there is any conflict or inconsistency between the Chinese and English versions, the English version shall prevail.